Use this 5-Piece Set of Patented 13-¼” Stackable Sifting Pans at home, at work, or on your next adventure!
Our 5-piece set includes the following:
• Mesh size: 0.500″ – Wire thickness: 1.40 mm
• Mesh size: 0.250″ – Wire thickness: 0.95 mm
• Mesh size: 0.125″ – Wire thickness: 0.60 mm
• Mesh size: 0.083″ – Wire thickness: 0.45 mm
• Mesh size: 0.050″ – Wire thickness: 0.35 mm
Why use our Sifting Pans (AKA classifiers/sieves)?
• Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
• Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
• Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
• Our high quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
• The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Advantages of our stackable design:
• Resting the pans on top of each other takes up less space.
• The differently sized mesh screens make classifying even faster.
• Each pan fits perfectly on top of a 5-gallon bucket.
United States: D666086
Avoid getting counterfeit items. Genuine SE products come with our SE logo on the packaging.
SE is committed to providing the customer with the best source for value possible. You will enjoy the quality, function and usefulness this 5-Piece Set of Patented Stackable 13-¼” Sifting Pans has to offer.
SE is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
Top diameter of each pan: 13-1/4″
Mesh screen sizes: 1/2″, 1/4″, 1/8″, 1/12″, 1/20″
Wire thickness: 1.4 mm, 0.95 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.45 mm, 0.35 mm
Stackable design that sits nicely in a 5-gallon bucket
U.S. Patent Number: D666086
Buy "5-Piece Set of Patented Stackable Sifting Pans" nowCHECK IT OUT on amazon.com